Create the Future Design Contest
March 17, 2010 Leave a comment
The “Create the future Design Contest” is up and running again this year. As always students are encouraged to enter, and new this year, team entries are permitted.
Enter your best new product ideas.
Grand prize – $20,000
The best entries clearly and concisely answer all of the following questions and are accompanied by an illustration that complements and illuminates the text:
- What problem does your design idea solve?
- What are the potential benefits?
- How is your idea novel or an improvement on what is currently available in the marketplace?
- Where would this idea be applied?
- What is the market potential?
- How does your design work?
- How would your product be manufactured?
- How would the production cost compare with products already in the marketplace?
The best design ideas will:
- Improve quality of life
- Automate tedious tasks
- Prevent or reduce injuries
- Improve public safety and security
- Save time and money
- Offer alternative energy solutions
- Reduce consumption of natural resources
- Lead to other product improvements
Follow this link for more details and entry forms: http://contest.techbriefs.com/